The MGE-GFGT® – Torch compact flaring unit is used for household waste landfills without gas utilisation.
MGE-GFGT® – Efficiency high temperature flare provides controlled combustion. Landfill gas is burned at temperatures between 1’000 and 1’200′ C and a defined residence time. This ensures compliance with the emission regulations. All electrical components are mounted into a robust stainless steel skid. The PLC-system ensures a reliable operation of the plant.Using a simple crane, the plant can be set up on a prepared site in very short time.
The MGE-GFGT® – Torch complete flaring unit is immediately ready for operation.
- Emissions comply with EU Standards detailed in “TA-Luft”
- Robust construction
- High safety standard
- Concealed combustion with retention time
- Automatic temperature control
- Minimal on site preparation
- Quick installation and commissioning
- Low maintenance cost
The compact plant is equipped with all necessary safety features for the safe handling and combustion of the landfill gas. The system is designed according to the guideline EN60079 (explosion protection) and is foreseen to be installed outside of the hazardous areas such as Zone 0, Zone 1 and Zone 2.
Compact degassing plant MGE-GFGT® – Torch
- Gas flow rate max. 1000Nm3/h
- Gas flow rate min. 5Nm3/h
- Gas temperature at inlet of plant 30°C
- Suction pressure at inlet of plant max. -100mbar
- Methane concentration 30-60% Vol
- Oxygen concentration 0-7% Vol
- Combustion temperature 1000 – 1200°C
- Residence time ≥ 0,3s/m
- Flange connection PN16 DN50 – DN125
- Expected sound pressure level at 400Nm3/h load
ing 15m distance and 2m height ≤ 70 dB(A)
- Electricity supply 230V 50Hz
- Fuse protection 10A